Search results for "Nick Hindle"
PUBLIC RELATIONS: Reaching for the stars - Hiring a celebrity to endorse your brand may seem like a great idea, but make sure you pick a professional who isn’t going to overshadow the product, writes Danny Rogers
23 Jan 1997 | by DANNY ROGERS
. Personalities can become part of the brand equity, argues Countrywide s consumer director, Nick Hindle. It ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
London-based intern sought for leading boutique Covent Garden recruitment firm
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - B2B TECHNOLOGY
CC Blue Recruitment
£18k - £22k, London
Communication Manager - Digital
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Financial Conduct Authority appoints Stewart Todd as head of news and media
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'