Search results for "News in brief"
27 Sep 1996
The Post Office is changing the way it charges for direct mail. The moves will involve abandoning the current Mailsort system, under which direct mail rates are expressed as a percentage of the standard postal rates. The new system means that the direct marketing industry will have its own separately...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
London-based intern sought for leading boutique Covent Garden recruitment firm
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - B2B TECHNOLOGY
CC Blue Recruitment
£18k - £22k, London
Communication Manager - Digital
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Financial Conduct Authority appoints Stewart Todd as head of news and media
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'