Search results for "London Fire Brigade"
MEDIA CHOICE: Jon Davidge, commercial director of Mediapassage com Europe, picks the ad break during Wednesday’s episode of Big Brother, where the COI chose an apt moment to show how to deal with chip-pan fires
25 Aug 2000 | by JON DAVIDGE, commercial director of Med
attempts to deal with it turned to wonder and intrigue as a public service ad from the London Fire...Fire Brigade ran in the next ad break. Apparently, Channel 4 had contacted the COI after the ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
London-based intern sought for leading boutique Covent Garden recruitment firm
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - B2B TECHNOLOGY
CC Blue Recruitment
£18k - £22k, London
Communication Manager - Digital
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Financial Conduct Authority appoints Stewart Todd as head of news and media
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'