Search results for "Jonathan Hemus"
Public Relations: Masters of spin - Why would a chief executive don an absurd costume and act the goat? Could monumental brand awareness and increased sales explain it?
02 Apr 1999 | by HELEN JONES
. The time is a major investment and PR isn t a cheap exercise. Jonathan Hemus, deputy ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
Online PR Manager- Exciting Online Content Marketing Co- up to £45,000
Up to £45,000 per annum, Central London
In-House Retail Brand - Internal Communication Manager
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
c£55k, Milton Keynes
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
Senior Account Director - Consumer Health
£55-£65k+package + bonus, London
Director of Media Relations
British Bankers' Association
Competitive Salary + benefits, City of London
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Google 'on front foot' with Eric Schmidt column on tax issue
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition
- NHS leaders and chief executives encouraged to communicate online