Search results for "Jackie Brock-Doyle"
ANALYSIS: Gold medal for PROs in Manchester - Press cynicism notwithstanding, the Commonwealth Games have proved a PR triumph - not just for the games, but also for the future of their host city, says Andy Allen
09 Aug 2002 | by ANDY ALLEN
Jackie Brock-Doyle, who was handling PR for the Queen's Baton Relay, on secondment from local agency ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Online PR Manager- Exciting Online Content Marketing Co- up to £45,000
Up to £45,000 per annum, Central London
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
Senior Account Director - Consumer Health
£55-£65k+package + bonus, London
Director of Media Relations
British Bankers' Association
Competitive Salary + benefits, City of London
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner