Search results for "Healthcare PR"
18 Jun 2004 | by Lynne Roberts
Campaign: National Condom Week Client: Durex PR team: Myriad PR Timescale: November 2003-May 2004 Budget: £30,000 National Condom Week, organised by Durex, aims to contribute to sexual health education by raising awareness of safe sex. For its seventh year, Durex asked retained PR agency Myriad...
11 Jun 2004
limited healthcare PR experience but convinced me he could quickly apply his knowledge of event management
11 Jun 2004
an agency for Seroxat in the UK. One UK-based healthcare PR expert, who wanted to remain anonymous ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
London-based intern sought for leading boutique Covent Garden recruitment firm
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - B2B TECHNOLOGY
CC Blue Recruitment
£18k - £22k, London
Communication Manager - Digital
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Financial Conduct Authority appoints Stewart Todd as head of news and media
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'