Search results for "Food
FIELD MARKETING LEAGUE TABLES 2001: How to aid clients using technology - Now handheld PCs have made the data capture process easier, how are shops adding value to their services?
30 Aug 2001
within the food sector to identify opportunities for increasing stock levels in supermarkets ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
Online PR Manager- Exciting Online Content Marketing Co- up to £45,000
Up to £45,000 per annum, Central London
In-House Retail Brand - Internal Communication Manager
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
c£55k, Milton Keynes
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
Senior Account Director - Consumer Health
£55-£65k+package + bonus, London
Director of Media Relations
British Bankers' Association
Competitive Salary + benefits, City of London
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition