Search results for "Canon"
MARKETING FOCUS: Hitting the target - At pounds 20m, a World Cup sponsorship deal is not cheap. Jane Bainbridge asks whether the returns on backing such global sports events can justify the huge outlay
26 Feb 1998 | by JANE BAINBRIDGE
. Canon, for instance, has been sponsoring the World Cup since 1978. As a global company, access to that ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
Online PR Manager- Exciting Online Content Marketing Co- up to £45,000
Up to £45,000 per annum, Central London
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
Senior Account Director - Consumer Health
£55-£65k+package + bonus, London
Director of Media Relations
British Bankers' Association
Competitive Salary + benefits, City of London
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties