Search results for "Big Brother"
FOCUS: TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT - Creating a healthy breeding ground/Maintaining a programme of ongoing staff development is one of the surest ways of protecting a company’s most valuable assets. Mary Cowlett reports
22 Jan 1999 | by MARY COWLETT
INTERACTION: BIG BROTHER REALLY IS LISTENING TO YOU Most PR consultancies conduct staff appraisals ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
Online PR Manager- Exciting Online Content Marketing Co- up to £45,000
Up to £45,000 per annum, Central London
In-House Retail Brand - Internal Communication Manager
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
c£55k, Milton Keynes
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
Senior Account Director - Consumer Health
£55-£65k+package + bonus, London
Director of Media Relations
British Bankers' Association
Competitive Salary + benefits, City of London
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition