Search results for "Archbishop of Canterbury"
REGIONAL MEDIA: POLISHING UP THE REGIONS - Investment in regional newspapers has seen them retain their advertising revenue despite the UK's media fragmentation. Matthew Cowen reports
29 Jun 2001 | by MATTHEW COWEN
praise of the regional press. There was the Prince of Wales, The Archbishop of Canterbury, Roy ...
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Google 'on front foot' with Eric Schmidt column on tax issue
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition
- HTC seeks agency help for flagship HTC One handset