Search results for "Andy Burnham"
21 Nov 2003 | by Ian Evans
profession was still frustrated by a lack of legislation. But the BDA saw an opportunity when Leigh MP Andy ...
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition