Search results for "Agencies"
11 Mar 2008
In 1928, universities in the US announced that continental drift was impossible, and outlawed the teaching of it - a ban that largely remained in place until the theory of plate tectonics was published in the 60s.
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Google 'on front foot' with Eric Schmidt column on tax issue
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition
- HTC seeks agency help for flagship HTC One handset