Search results for "Advertising"
01 Jan 1900 | by Larry Oakner
, talk, sleep and dream radio. And if you work in mainstream advertising, that's probably enough to put...And in truth, this isn't really a book for people in mainstream advertising. It's a very ...
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Google 'on front foot' with Eric Schmidt column on tax issue
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition
- HTC seeks agency help for flagship HTC One handset