15 Sep 2011
Four lucky shops have made it on to the shortlist for the £80 million DFS ad pitch, while agencies are hoping that Confused.com might be on the verge of reviewing too. Meanwhile, media agencies pitching on Bupa face a busy weekend.
- The real influencers in Westminster outnumber lobbyists
- Eleven UK agencies shortlisted for Cannes PR Lions
- Albion Drive picks up six-figure brief for Nominet Trust
- Ad agency McCann Melbourne scoops Cannes PR Lions Grand Prix
- Nike drafts in FleishmanHillard for sports initiative Designed to Move
- Wired writer Matt Cowan joins Nelson Bostock to boost media division