27 Jun 2012 | by Noelle McElhatton
Winning awards wasn't the only game in town at the Cannes Lions Festival last week, as brands took to the global stage to preach their strategic gospel. A common theme was creativity and its positive impact on the bottom line.
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Financial Conduct Authority appoints Stewart Todd as head of news and media
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'