Hamilton and Fox join the usual line up of former soap stars, popstars and vaguely familiar television presenters for the ninth series of 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!'.
The only contestant not mentioned on the ITV1 website is Jordan, who is reportedly being paid £350,000 to return for a second stint in the jungle, joining the other contestants a week in to the series.
The 'I'm a Celebrity' website also originally featured a darkened, cowboy hat wearing silhouette with a question mark over, looking very much like an outline of Jordan, though this has since been removed.
ITV has revamped the website for the series, adding features including the Tweet Tracker, which ranks how popular contestants are by the number of tweets there are about them. It will also publish comments made on Twitter about the show on a live feed on its website.
At the time of writing, George Hamilton was far and away the most tweeted about contestant, with almost three-quarters of all tweets about him.
Jordan's ex-husband Peter Andre had been meant to report on 'I'm A Celebrity' for 'This Morning', but is said to have pulled out after discovering that Jordan would be taking part.
'I'm a Celeb' will continue ITV's winning season which has been enjoying record ratings for 'X Factor', helped by the new Sunday night results show boosting its recent commercial impacts and helping to increase much needed ad revenue.
Reports have suggested ad slots during 'The X Factor' final could go for as much as £250,000.
'I'm a Celebrity..Get Me Out of Here!' begins on Sunday.
The full list of contestants revealed by ITV so far:
- Camilla Dallerup - ballroom dancer
- Colin McAllister - interior designer and Five presenter
- Justin Ryan - interior designer and Five presenter
- Gino D'Acampo - chef and regular on 'Ready Steady Cook'
- Jimmy White - snooker player
- Lucy Benjamin - actress, formerly in 'EastEnders'
- Sabrina Washington - singer, former member of Mis-Teeq
- Sam Fox - former Page 3 Girl and popstar
- Stuart Manning - actor, formerly in 'Hollyoaks'
- George Hamilton - actor
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com