LONDON (Brand Republic) - WPP Group has bought 77% of French branding agency CB Associes and may buy the remaining 23%.
With offices in Paris and Stuttgart, CBA specialises in package and retail design, including interactive work, in-store and point-of-purchase design, and numbers Nestle, Cora and Unilever among its clients.
The 185-staff agency had revenues of FF63.5m (£6.06m) and net assets of FF11.3m (£1.08m) for the year ending December 31. It will work closely with Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide and WPP’s branding and identity agencies.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com