- Describe yourself in three words.
Driven, outgoing, passionate.
- How would you define marketing?
Inspiring consumers to love your brand so that they simply can't live without it.
- What would you be if you weren't a brand manager?
A restaurant critic.
- What advice would you give someone starting their marketing career today?
Keep the consumer at the heart of everything you do.
- What attracted you to your current job?
The opportunity to work on a brand that I loved and had been drinking since my university days.
- What was your first job?
Graduate trainee with Tchibo UK, which took me off to live in Hamburg, Germany, for six months. I got the job through a recruitment fair.
- What hobbies do you have?
I love food and fashion.
- What makes you angry?
A 'computer says no' mentality.
- What's your favourite holiday destination?
Tuscany is so indulgent.
If you weren't you, who would you be?
- Audrey Hepburn. Who wouldn't want to have breakfast at Tiffany's?
- What's your favourite pub?
The Kings Arms in Wheatley.
- If you were a brand, what would you be and why?
Chanel - a timeless classic that oozes sophistication.
- If you could get tickets to any event, what would it be?
The Rugby World Cup final - but only if Ireland were playing.
- What have been your best and worst freebies?
The best was Creme de la Mer face cream, while the worst was some very unappetising olives.
- What headline would you most like to read in Marketing?
'Twinings catapults to number-one tea brand.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk