Job: Chief executive, Outdoor Advertising Association
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Don't panic. You can't place too much trust in forecasts. But, then again, if everyone else is panicking, you'd be a fool not to.
- What's your best joke?
Tommy Cooper: "My dog was barking at everyone the other day. Still, what can you expect from a cross-breed?"
- What's your biggest fear?
Regret. I've had a few, but then again ...
- When did you last cry and why?
I did well-up at the sight of the Chilean miners and their families. It's such a universal story of triumph over tragedy. Really magic.
- Who is your hero?
Anyone who shows real compassion, or with principles that cost them money.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
Steven Seagal was my aikido teacher.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Trying and failing to maintain Alan James' immaculate filing system.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
A man who really should have gone to the gym more.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Genghis Khan - how cool to control wave after wave of unstoppable warriors. Nice 'tache too.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Chauffeur me round town on a motorbike.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
That's the second time you've threatened me with impending doom. Answer: family photos - couldn't let them fry.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Film great Candid Camera clips.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Tricycling into a bed of nettles aged five. Ouch!
- What's your most irritating habit?
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
There is such a thing as karma. Things will come back to haunt you.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Tinariwen, Roy Harper, Orchestra Baobab, Neil Young ...
- What do you wear in bed?
An expression of sheer bliss.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk