Full events detail
Financial services social media
- 14 May 2013 to 14 May 2013
In today’s competitive marketplace, companies and brands in every sector need to be on the front foot when it comes to social media. Platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ open the door to unprecedented access to existing and potential customers and allow organisations to interact with consumers on a much closer and constant level than ever before.
However, for financial services and other highly regulated industries, the path into digital and social spaces is one they must tread with care. They don’t fit as neatly into social media as sectors like FMCG and lifestyle brands, and compliance must always be adhered to.
Despite this, many financial services have established their social presence and are now looking to develop and move beyond just acquiring their brand’s name on Facebook and Twitter. But how do you create content that will engage consumers in financial services? How do you respond to customer queries in an efficient yet compliant way? How do you lead discussions towards products and services on offer to bolster business performance?
Marketing magazine’s Financial Services Social Media 2013 follows up on the lessons learned at September’s inaugural event and builds on the insights shared there, with new speakers giving their strategic tips and advice to help you develop your social media plan, create better engagement levels, deliver efficient and cost-effective customer service and ultimately achieve a stronger business performance.
The programme will cover themes including:
- Developing a targeted and effective social media strategy
- Understanding regulatory guidelines – FSA Update
- Determining and maximising the social networks which best fit your needs
- B2B & B2C seminars
- Employing social media in customer service
- Navigating the migration of users onto mobile devices
- Devising a measurement strategy to secure investment in social media
- Creating engaging and relevant content
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
London-based intern sought for leading boutique Covent Garden recruitment firm
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - B2B TECHNOLOGY
CC Blue Recruitment
£18k - £22k, London
Communication Manager - Digital
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Financial Conduct Authority appoints Stewart Todd as head of news and media
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'