PRWeek's 10th annual Crisis Communications Conference took place on 18 June 2015 in London. It gathered over 100 PR and comms professionals into one room, lifting the lid on the comms stories behind the most talked-about crises of the recent months.
As Fifa and Alton Towers know only too well, crisis is everywhere, and can happen to anyone, at any time. Are you ready?
A realistic plan offering the right response, in the right timeframe, using the right channels has never been more critical.
- Ensure you are fully prepared if a crisis arises, review best-practices and strategies in the field
- Benchmark against the successes and failures of those who have been through the mill, with various in-depth crises case studies
- Review your frameworks in place and improve the way you are currently doing things
- Practice, practice, practice! Hands-on experience at simulation theatres and role play sessions
- Network and learn from 100+ of your peers
Photos from 2015 event:
Here's just some of the 100+ brands who attended the 2015 event: