A crisis can strike at any moment and can take any form. As a result - despite our best efforts - it is often difficult to plan for this eventuality, and to know exactly how to respond.
PRWeek’s Crisis Communications conference, returning for its 11th year, provides PR and communications professionals with the chance to hear first-hand how top organisations have handled major recent crises.
Playing host to a number of high-profile case studies, the conference gives delegates the unique opportunity to live through the front-line experiences of others. From planning to contingency to recovery - hear a frank account of what worked, what didn’t and how our speakers have adapted their strategies as a result.
With a key focus on how to prevent a crisis from playing out, the 2017 event will explore key planning processes and vital communication tools to ensure delegates can put their learning into action.
- Discover best practice advice from leading experts in the field
- Learn through a mixture of case studies, crisis simulations and workshops
- Benchmark your organisation against the successes and failures of others
- Live through front-line experiences from high-profile crises
- Network with more than 100 industry peers
Photos from Crisis Communications 2015:
Please contact Kanika on +44 (0)20 8267 8165 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Please contact Steve on +44 (0)20 8267 8092 or email@example.com.
Please call +44 (0)20 8267 4011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.