As of 2015, a PRWeek subscription is no longer available through CIPR membership. There is no need for you to miss out though - simply take out a new subscription online today and start enjoying the privileges of being a PRWeek subscriber again.
We help you realise your potential as a comms professional. By keeping you abreast of the latest PR news and developments to make sure you never miss a key moment - whilst inspiring and entertaining you through expert comment and insight - we make sure you’re always on your toes and ready to excel day-to-day.
Subscribe today and start using your subscription right now to:
- Arm yourself with information on your competitors, clients and new business
- Benchmark your achievements against top performing PR agencies
- Read what your peers are saying about the most pressing issues in PR
- Indulge in compelling opinion pieces from the best minds in the business
- Find out what’s happening in PR, as it happens
Subscribing to PRWeek is the most efficient way to stay on top of everything that’s happening in the comms world.
Associate Director, Large Agency Mangrove Recruitment London (Central), London (Greater)
Consumer Director Prospect Resourcing Ltd London (Central), London (Greater)
Director - Financial Services/ Asset Management, Property and Private equity. PR SEARCH LTD City of London
Social & PR Officer - In-house - Premium Menswear Brand Fresh Connect London
Head of Media and Digital National Audit Office London (Central), London (Greater)