As of 2015, a PRWeek subscription is no longer available through CIPR membership. There is no need for you to miss out though - simply take out a new subscription online today and start enjoying the privileges of being a PRWeek subscriber again.
We help you realise your potential as a comms professional. By keeping you abreast of the latest PR news and developments to make sure you never miss a key moment - whilst inspiring and entertaining you through expert comment and insight - we make sure you’re always on your toes and ready to excel day-to-day.
Subscribe today and start using your subscription right now to:
- Arm yourself with information on your competitors, clients and new business
- Benchmark your achievements against top performing PR agencies
- Read what your peers are saying about the most pressing issues in PR
- Indulge in compelling opinion pieces from the best minds in the business
- Find out what’s happening in PR, as it happens
Subscribing to PRWeek is the most efficient way to stay on top of everything that’s happening in the comms world.
Head of PR & Amplification Major Players South West London
Account Director - Broad Health Offering (Pharma, Fitness & Well-being, Consumer Health) Lee-Roberts Search London (Central), London (Greater)
Strategic Planner, Consumer Brands, Central London The Foundry - Original London (Central), London (Greater)
Account Director - Financial PR - Leading London Agency Fresh Connect London
Public Relations Executive - In-House - Beauty PR Futures London (Central), London (Greater)