NEWS: BDDP is close to ownership deal with FD directors

Financial Dynamics is close to reaching agreement with its French parent, the advertising agency BDDP, over future ownership of the business.

Financial Dynamics is close to reaching agreement with its French

parent, the advertising agency BDDP, over future ownership of the

business.



From January, equity and therefore profit is likely to be split 50/50

between senior executives at Financial Dynamics and BDDP. Documents are

expected to be signed in the next few weeks.



Currently BDDP owns 70 per cent of FD; the remaining 30 per cent is held

by agency directors. Under the terms of a 1991 agreement, that will

change when BDDP buys back the directors’ stake.



FD has been hired to advise N Brown in its joint bid for Littlewoods

with the Iceland frozen food chain.



Before commenting please read our rules for commenting on articles.

If you see a comment you find offensive, you can flag it as inappropriate. In the top right-hand corner of an individual comment, you will see 'flag as inappropriate'. Clicking this prompts us to review the comment. For further information see our rules for commenting on articles.

comments powered by Disqus

Latest Articles

John Lewis to tell brand story with "tasteful" 150th anniversary celebrations

John Lewis to tell brand story with "tasteful" 150th anniversary celebrations

Department store John Lewis is to use its 150th anniversary this year to talk about its history, which "not enough people know about", according to director of communications Peter Cross.

Labour hires Obama election strategist David Axelrod to fight General Election

Labour hires Obama election strategist David Axelrod to fight General Election

The man who helped Barack Obama win the 2008 and 2012 US presidential elections is to work for Labour along with members of his team.

Sky adds Fever PR to its roster after splitting with Cake

Sky adds Fever PR to its roster after splitting with Cake

Pay-TV giant Sky has added Fever PR to its agency line-up for a wide-ranging brief covering products and services.

Max Clifford trial jury to continue deliberations after Easter break

Max Clifford trial jury to continue deliberations after Easter break

The jury in the trial of celebrity publicist Max Clifford has been sent home for Easter and will reconvene on Tuesday for further deliberations about its verdicts on 11 charges of indecent assault.

Home Office brings in Munro & Forster to campaign against FGM

Home Office brings in Munro & Forster to campaign against FGM

The Home Office has tasked Munro & Forster (M&F) with supporting its campaign to eradicate female genital mutilation (FGM) as part of a wider retained brief.