Citigate hired for dentistry brief

Citigate Dewe Rogerson has won a brief with national dental practice chain Oasis Healthcare to handle its PR support.

Dentistry brief for Citigate
Dentistry brief for Citigate

The agency won the six-figure account following a three-way pitch.

Citigate's brief is to create the first consumer brand in dentistry. It is charged with positioning Oasis as a partner for Primary Care Trusts and other commissioning bodies.

The account will be headed up by Citigate's consumer practice director Steve Marinker.

Oasis has almost 170 dental practices across the UK. About 40 per cent of its work is for NHS patients and the remaining 60 per cent is for private patients.

‘When it comes to dentistry, there is only one media narrative at the moment,' said Marinker. ‘And that's the parlous state of NHS dentistry. We need to move the agenda on to a more positive footing in order to convey what Oasis can deliver for NHS and private patients and to dental professionals.'

Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletins

Register
Already registered?
Sign in

Would you like to post a comment?

Please Sign in or register.