Car mag Evo drives into the Middle East

Dubai-based B&M Media has launched a Middle East edition of high-performance car and motoring magazine Evo.

The monthly English language title, which has been licensed from Dennis Publishing in the UK, is the eighth international version of the magazine. Priced at US$2.70, it will be available across the region with an initial circulation of 20,000 copies.

Fifty per cent of the distribution will be targeted at the UAE market, with 25% going to Saudi Arabia. The magazine will also be available in Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar and the Levant.

Editorial will include road test articles, motoring news, new car launches, car buying information and features aimed at improving driving skills. Around 60% of content will be generated locally with the remaining 40% being supplied by Evo's UK edition.

The title's launch editor is Nik Howe, formerly group editor of Time Out at ITP.

Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletins

Register
Already registered?
Sign in

Would you like to post a comment?

Please Sign in or register.