APCO completes MBO from Grey

WASHINGTON DC: The management of public affairs consultancy APCO Worldwide this week completed their buyout from Grey Global Group. CEO, president and founder Margery Kraus said she hoped to ‘at a minimum double [the size of] the business in the next five years’.

Investors and more than 35 of the agency’s senior management are to buy 70 per cent of APCO from Grey. Kraus already owned the other 30 per cent.

APCO has an estimated annual fee income of around $50m (£27.7m) with around 400 staff across the world.

Merchant bank The WindRiver group is investing and providing strategic advice on the deal.

Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletins

Register
Already registered?
Sign in

Would you like to post a comment?

Please Sign in or register.