The project, which aims to inspire the next generation of female PR leaders, sees female PR professionals matched with a mentor – an experienced female comms figure – who will offer guidance through face-to-face meetings and ongoing communication.
The project, in its third year, is a joint initiative between PRWeek and Women in PR, and is designed to tackle the lack of female leaders in comms.
The names of the mentees were announced on Monday, and they have now been paired with their mentors. See the full list of pairings below:
- Tash Carpenter, head of communications, Premiership Rugby (mentee); Nicola Green, director of corporate affairs, O2.
- Addy Frederick, senior corporate comms manager, BUPA (mentee); Christina Kelly, corporate affairs at Clydesdale Bank.
- Grace Garland, head of PR & communications, MVF (mentee); Rachel Friend, MD, London, Weber Shandwick.
- Anna Geffert, associate partner, Instinctif Partners (mentee); Shelley Facius, head of technology, Ruder Finn.
- Jo Hooper, head of corporate affairs, Which? (mentee); Ali Jeremy, director of comms, NSPCC.
- Vicki Harding, managing partner, Iris Culture (mentee); Ginny Paton, MD, House PR.
- Felicity Hudson, associate director, Hotwire (mentee); Molly Aldridge, CEO, M&C Saatchi PR.
- Anastasia Ivanova, senior account director, Ketchum (mentee); Gay Collins, founding partner, Montford Communications.
- Aimee Jacobs, associate director, Ready10 (mentee); Misha Dhanak, founder and CEO, The Romans.
- Zoe Melarkey, head of PR, nPower (mentee); Jennifer Thomas, head of internal comms and experience, Direct Line Group.
- Paula Pohja-Hutchinson, director, MHP Communications (mentee); Deborah Saw, vice chair & senior partner, Newgate.
- Rachel Ruxton, head of communications, People's Postcode Lottery (mentee); Abbie Sampson, director, external affairs, Energy UK.
- Lesley Singleton, MD, Playtime PR (mentee); Rachel Bell, founder of Shine Communications.
- Ellie St George-Yorke, account director, Acceleris (mentee); Helena Bloomer, MD, Europe, DeVries SLAM.
- Anna Younger, head of innovation, Instinctif Partners (mentee); Jo-ann Robertson, partner & deputy CEO, London, Ketchum.
The scheme is in its fourth year in 2017, and its third in partnership with WIPR.