The man in charge of the Government Communication Service gets top billing in our public sector list, which includes important players from other key government departments, as well as the police, local authorities and the BBC, among others.
The full top 10 (click on the names for full profiles):
1. Alex Aiken – Executive director, government comms, HM Government
2. Simon Enright – Director of comms, NHS England
3. Simon Wren – Director of comms, Home Office
4. Martin Fewell – Director of media and comms, The Metropolitan Police
5. John Shield – Director of comms, BBC
6. David Holdstock – Director of comms and strategy, Local Government Association
7. Richard Caseby – Director of comms, Department for Work & Pensions
8. Amanda Coleman – Head of corporate comms, Greater Manchester Police
9. Arun Arora – Director of comms, Church of England
10. Matt Brown – Director of news, Transport for London
More from the Power Book:
Click here to subscribe to PRWeek – you'll get essential breaking news, views & expert analysis; an exclusive UK Daily News email bulletin; industry-leading reports such as the Power Book, Global Agency Business Report, Best Campaigns & Best Places to Work; and a whole lot more.