In the scheme's second year, an initial 22 individuals at senior account director, associate director or equivalent level will be guided by experienced industry leaders for a period of six months, starting now. This will include an initial meeting, followed by monthly meetings or calls.
The programme, which is free of charge to PRCA members, also includes two MENA-based pairings, after the industry association launched its Middle East and North Africa operation last year.
As not every applicant for mentoring was able to be allocated a mentor this time around, there will be a further tranche of mentor pairings announced shortly.
Francis Ingham, director general of the PRCA, said: "We are really pleased to be announcing the latest tranche of mentor and mentee pairings, with some of the leading names in PR and communications matched up to some of the most promising practitioners around today. I wish them all productive, insightful and interesting relationships."
- Adrian Wheeler, former CEO of GCI Group, will mentor Warren Heath, senior consultant, Calacus
- Alastair Gornall, former chair of Blue Rubicon and current chair of Hanover, will mentor Katie de Pelet, director, Chalk and Ward
- Alex Malouf, corporate communications manager for the Arabian peninsula at Procter & Gamble, will mentor Baseem Ayache, associate manager, Golin
- Alex Singleton, head of comms and marketing, Circle Health, will mentor Leigh Greenwood, corporate PR manager, Slimming World
- Sandra Buckle, former NHS and government comms professional, will mentor Ben Gascoyne, account director, Quatro PR
- Alison Clarke, consultant and former Grayling UK CEO, will mentor Alana Taylor, client manager, MCE PR
- Amanda Meyrick, CEO of Clarion Communications, will mentor James McCollum, senior account director, Grayling
- Angela Heylin, formerly of Charles Barker and BSMG Worlwide, will mentor Adam Russell, social and video producer, BrandContent
- Angie Moxham, founder of 3 Monkeys (now 3 Monkeys Zeno), will mentor Sharon Flaherty, MD, BrandContent
- Basil Towers, senior MD at Teneo Blue Rubicon, will mentor Annette Richman, MD, Kor Communications
- Colin Byrne, UK and Middle East CEO at Weber Shandwick, will mentor Cathy Hayward, MD, Magenta Associates
- Dick Fedorcio, former Met Police comms chief, will mentor Katie Bodinger, content and PR account manager, BrandContent
- Eben Black, MD, Erudite PR and former political journalist, will mentor Chris Calland, associate director, Hanover Communications
- Howell James, CEO, Quiller Consultants and former permanent secretary for Government communications in the Cabinet Office, will mentor Tom Hawkins, PR manager, WSPGroup
- Iain Anderson, co-founder and executive chair, Cicero Group, will mentor Melissa Barnett, account director, PB Consulting
- Jackie Elliot, former CEO of MSLGroup's London office and PRWeek columnist will mentor Jenna Goldberg, director, London Communications Agency
- Jonathan Jordan, founder, Sermelo, will mentor Chris Rogers, associate director – PR, Whitehouse Consultancy
- Steve Dunne, trainer and chair of Brighter Group, will mentor Nic Daley, associate director, Garnett Keeler PR
- Michael Murphy, former Grayling CEO and Weber Shandwick UK deputy CEO, will mentor Frank Marr, director, A Marr + Associates
- Richard Houghton, formerly of FleishmanHillard, Shandwick and Ketchum, will mentor Juliet Wheater, co-founder, Scarlett PR
- Sally Costerton, consultant and former EMEA CEO of Hill+Knowlton Strategies, will mentor Amy Kelly, marketing manager, MSLGroup
- Yiannis Vafeas, Golin's MENA MD, will mentor Amy Brill, account director, Grayling