The lineup for the half-day event includes a number of PRWeek UK award-winning agencies, as well as awards judges.
Featured campaigns include:
- Missing Type for NHS Blood and Transport (agency: MHP) – winner, Gold Award, Campaign of the Year, Sectors; and Best Use of Creativity.
- Spark Something Good for Marks & Spencer (agency: Unity) - winner, Gold Award, Campaign of the Year, Techniques; and Internal Comms and Employee Engagement.
- #CondomEmoji for Durex (agency: Premier) – winner, Healthcare: Ethical & OTC Consumer.
- Kids Takeover for English Heritage (agency: Kaper) – winner, Culture, Media, Sport & Travel.
- The Heart Attack Experience for British Heart Foundation (in-house BHF comms team) – winner, Best PR Event.
Tickets for the Best Campaigns of 2016 Seminar cost £85 per person, and we are also offering a 'three for the price of two' deal at £170. Tickets are selling fast so click here to book. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See below for insights from last year’s Best Campaigns event: