PRWeek UK’s Best Campaigns of 2016 seminar takes place on 17 November at One Wimpole Street, near Oxford Circus in London – tickets for the event are available here.
The half-day morning seminar will feature presentations from agencies and in-house teams that have won campaign categories at the 2016 PRWeek UK Awards.
Featured campaigns include:
- Missing Type for NHS Blood and Transport (agency: MHP) – winner, Gold Award, Campaign of the Year, Sectors; and Best Use of Creativity.
- Spark Something Good for Marks & Spencer (agency: Unity) - winner, Gold Award, Campaign of the Year, Techniques; and Internal Comms and Employee Engagement.
- #CondomEmoji for Durex (agency: Premier) – winner, Healthcare: Ethical & OTC Consumer.
- Kids Takeover for English Heritage (agency: Kaper) – winner, Culture, Media, Sport & Travel.
- The Heart Attack Experience for British Heart Foundation (in-house BHF comms team) – winner, Best PR Event.
There will also be two panel sessions: one featuring PRWeek Awards judges, and another featuring award winners. Both will look at PR’s role in creative modern campaigns, with an opportunity for audience Q&A.
Tickets for the Best Campaigns of 2016 Seminar cost £85 per person, and we are also offering a 'three for the price of two' deal at £170. Tickets are selling fast so click here to book.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Click for insights from last year’s Best Campaigns Seminar, or view the video below: