Featured in this issue:
• Risk takers. Storytellers. Champions Women – PRWeek’s inaugural Hall of Femme honors the communications industry’s trailblazers, inspirations, and innovators. The April issue of PRWeek salutes a powerful cadre of talented women who challenge the status quo, push for the big idea, and strive to make a difference.
• Newsmaker – Communicating myriad acquisitions, dealing with the safety issues of health outbreaks, and integrating Expedia’s worldwide PR team is all in a day’s work for Sarah Gavin, whose unified vision has helped transform the brand into a global travel powerhouse.
• CMO Q&A – Kathleen Parker, VP of marketing at Peeps parent Just Born Quality Confections, explains why the candy chicks need millennial moms.
• Market mindset – Brian Grace, comms director at Progressive Insurance, explains how an energized Cleveland is preparing for the Republican National Convention.
• Global spotlight – Ben Miller, director of global communications at Actyvos Group, says Barcelona is a global brand that has the potential to become a reference point for sectors such as sport, fashion, technology, tourism, design, and architecture.
• JQ&A – Playboy’s March issue eschewed nudity and ad sales grew more than 50%. Editorial director Jason Buhrmester says more people will buy it for the articles.
We hope you enjoy this digital edition.
Have you registered with us yet?
Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletinsRegister