Featured in this issue:
• Newsmaker – Jan Jones Blackhurst, EVP, communications, government relations, and corporate responsibility at Caesars Entertainment, looks at strategic decisions through the lens of integrity as the brand maneuvers through a restructuring and looks to be a leader in online gaming.
•The #NewInfluencers – Millennials may still be in the spotlight, but brands are turning their attention to the next consumer wave, including Gen Z and the even younger Generation Alpha. Brands and agency partners must master yet another new set of skills to engage with the right message, at the right time, and on the right platforms for these up-and-coming consumer groups. PRWeek reporters speak with agencies and brands to highlight some of the smartest strategies for grabbing the next generation of customers. We also go one-on-one with 16 of today’s hottest influencers including Vine’s Jason Nash, Pinterest’s Tanner Bell, and, Instagram’s Carly Maddox, who are amassing millions of loyal followers.
• CEO Q&A – Squarespace’s Anthony Casalena talks about how the website builder is ramping up brand awareness efforts..
• CMO Q&A – KFC’s Kevin Hochman explains how the brand is making the colonel hip for the next generation.
• Journalis Q&A – Martha MacCallum, Fox News, says that Donald Trump is making the race for the White House essential viewing.
• Market mindset – Priscilla O'Regan, head of communications at BT Ireland, finds that Belfast is the most cost-effective region in the UK for software development.
We hope you enjoy this digital edition.
Have you registered with us yet?
Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletinsRegister