Featured in this issue:
• Innovation 50 – PRWeek profiles 50 rising stars of tech PR and digital communications in the agency, in-house, and social media sectors. These game changers keep ahead of the curve in the constantly changing digital world both by breaking new ground and reinventing the status quo.
• Measurement Roundtable – Creating an integrated measurement program; the true meaning of "listening;" the emergence of little data; and the Barcelona Principles five years later. These topics and more were tackled by leaders representing Ketchum, Southwest Airlines, Time Warner Cable, GM, BurrellesLuce, and Purple Strategies at this measurement roundtable.
• Analysis – Sprint's David Tovar talks about coming back from a very public personal brand disaster and the steps he took to put the issue behind him and resume a successful career.
• CMO Q&A – Krispy Kreme's Dwayne Chambers talks about the brand's global expansion plans and its history with the US military.
• Journalist Q&A – Margaret Talev, Bloomberg's White House correspondent, opens up about life on Air Force One and how reporting from the Beltway has changed due to the explosion of social media.