Featured in this issue:
• 40 Under 40 – One of the core strengths of the PR industry is its strong talent pool of young executives driving innovation. Based on this year’s 40 Under 40 list dedication, ambition and creativity are what matters most. PRWeek profiles 40 industry leaders, nominated by their colleagues, who have made significant contributions to their agencies, clients, and the industry.
• Brand Reputation Roundtable – Industry leaders including Best Buy, 3M, Spong, and US Bank discuss the gap between what consumers and marketers value most in a brand, the formula for selecting and nurturing brand ambassadors, and bulletproofing a brand.
• Total recall – Gene Grabowski, partner at kglobal, offers an inside look at the first 24 hours of a product recall.
• Q&As Bit Torrent CEO Eric Klinker respond to issues over patent infringement and says the company's technology can be used for good. Popchips CMO Marc Seguin talks about breaking through the clutter and plans to own the Christmas selling season.
Have you registered with us yet?
Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletinsRegister
Already registered?Sign in
Join a growing community of PRWeek comms professionals today
- Read more articles each month
- Sign up for free specialised news bulletins