At the recent MacWorld conference in San Francisco, Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveiled new Intel-based desktop and notebook computers.
Shares of Apple stock hit record highs - validation from the market that Apple stands to grab a greater share of the PC market. To quell fears that Microsoft may back off support of Office for Mac users, the GM of Microsoft's Macintosh Business Unit, Roz Ho, appeared on stage to announce that Microsoft has committed support of Office for Mac users for the next five years.
Most frequent messages
1. Apple computers run Intel processors six months ahead of schedule
2. New MacBook Pro laptop runs four to five times faster than PowerBook predecessor
3. Shares of Apple hit record highs on news of Intel chips
4. Apple's strategy is still designed to keep competitors out, customers in
5. Benefits to the bottom line drive Apple and Microsoft's peaceful coexistence
Based on 1,323 print and online media articles from January 10-12, 2006
Evaluation and analysis by Biz360