Publicis to acquire Business Interactif

PARIS: Founders of the French interactive marketing agency, Business Interactif, have agreed to sell their 49% of the share capital of to Publicis Groupe. Coupled with the acquisition of Digitas in January, the move is intended to strengthen Publicis' digital capabilities. Publicis will file a mixed public offering for the remaining 51%, allowing Business Interactif shareholders to trade their holdings for Publicis Groupe shares and cash. Business Interactif founders Emmanuel Henrion and Francois de la Villardiere will serve on the Digitas Global Board and stay on as heads of Digitas France for at least three years.

PARIS: Founders of the French interactive marketing agency, Business Interactif, have agreed to sell their 49% of the share capital of to Publicis Groupe. Coupled with the acquisition of Digitas in January, the move is intended to strengthen Publicis' digital capabilities. Publicis will file a mixed public offering for the remaining 51%, allowing Business Interactif shareholders to trade their holdings for Publicis Groupe shares and cash. Business Interactif founders Emmanuel Henrion and Francois de la Villardiere will serve on the Digitas Global Board and stay on as heads of Digitas France for at least three years.

Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletins

Register
Already registered?
Sign in

Would you like to post a comment?

Please Sign in or register.