Former permanent secretary for Government comms Matt Tee advises Blue Rubicon

The former permanent secretary for government comms Matt Tee has resurfaced on Blue Rubicon's advisory board.

Matt Tee: unpaid role
Matt Tee: unpaid role

Tee has joined the board after leaving the Government in March, having recommended the closure of the COI in his review of government comms.

Tee is not being paid for his advisory role. It is not known if he has taken any paid roles yet.

A Cabinet Office list of meetings held by permanent secretaries reveals that Tee met with Blue Rubicon last November to discuss 'government comms'.

A spokeswoman for Blue Rubicon said: 'Matt Tee has joined Blue Rubicon's advisory board, adding his considerable expertise to other members.'

Existing members include Krow founder Barry Cook and Luther Pendragon founder Charles Stewart-Smith.

Tee was not available for comment at the time of going to press.

Before commenting please read our rules for commenting on articles.

If you see a comment you find offensive, you can flag it as inappropriate. In the top right-hand corner of an individual comment, you will see 'flag as inappropriate'. Clicking this prompts us to review the comment. For further information see our rules for commenting on articles.

comments powered by Disqus

Latest Articles

The latest social media fail case study: #myNYPD

The latest social media fail case study: #myNYPD

The NYPD's Twitter fail offers another social media lesson for organisations.

Edelman US chief Mark Hass steps down

Former top lobbyist and H&K CEO Robert Gray passes away at 92

Former top lobbyist and H&K CEO Robert Gray passes away at 92

Robert Gray, an influential Washington, DC, lobbyist and former chairman and CEO of Hill & Knowlton, passed away last Friday. He was 92.

Max Clifford trial jury to reconvene tomorrow after majority verdicts direction

Max Clifford trial jury to reconvene tomorrow after majority verdicts direction

The jury in the trial of celebrity publicist Max Clifford on 11 charges of indecent assault has been sent home for the day after being told by the judge earlier this afternoon that he will now accept majority verdicts.